Autumn steam days in the Nördlingen depot
From October 7th to 8th, 2023, the Bayerisches Eisenbahnmuseum e. V. (BEM) held this year's autumn steam days in the Nördlinger Bahnbetriebswerk.
The gates are open to visitors from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on both days.
On both days, visitors can discover the extensive vehicle exhibition on the extensive grounds of the depot.
- Steam train rides
- Steam locomotives under steam
- Presentation of vehicles on the turntable
- Expert museum tours
- Opportunity to acquire the honorary locomotive driver's license
- Driver's cab rides on the diesel locomotive
- Opening of the model railway system of the MEC Nördlingen
- Warm food and drinks (probably grilled)
It should be noted that there are no parking facilities in the vicinity of the museum. It is therefore urgently requested to park in the multi-storey car park at the train station or at the "Deininger Tor" car park.
Opening hours: 9 am - 5 pm
Adults 10.00 euros
Children (5 – 14 years): 5.00 euros
Children up to 5 years: free entry