The Bavarian Railway Museum is run on a purely voluntary basis.
As a member of the Bavarian Railway Museum, support the oldest museum railway association with the largest private vehicle collection in Bavaria in:
- Preservation of the lively railway atmosphere of bygone eras
- Maintenance of tradition in the railway industry
- Informative public education through a transport policy "pro railway"
- Studies of the historical history of technology
- Preservation and maintenance of socio-historically interesting working methods
- Carrying out historical train journeys on our own and DB routes
Membership fees (annually):
- Adults (full member): € 80
- Family membership: € 110
- Schoolchildren, students, trainees: € 40
- Children: € 40
Benefits for members:
As a member of the Bavarian Railway Museum you will receive:
- Free entry to the exhibition at the Bavarian Railway Museum in Nördlingen
- Reduced tickets for all special trips and museum trains organized by the BEM
- Free subscription to the quarterly member information
- the opportunity to actively participate in the largest private vehicle collection and museum railroad in southern Germany.
Employees constantly wanted!
Of course, we look forward to active cooperation in all areas and fields of activity at any time, especially in:
- Vehicle reconditioning and maintenance
- Driving operation
- Terrain and track maintenance
- Service and visitor support
Previous knowledge is not required, but desirable.
Become a member